The Hoi An International School is a caring, engaged and multicultural community that enables all individuals to develop as both learners and leaders in a dynamic and challenging environment. We value inquiry, perseverance, and reflection. At all times, we are committed to act with integrity and treat one another with respect, while learning together as responsible global citizens.
We aim to spark curiosity and inquiry while developing core values and 21st Century skills in all our students. Students learn to grow and develop as global citizens. We are committed to ethical and responsible learning in an engaging, community-centered school environment where our students are encouraged to follow their individual potential and become leaders in academics, the arts, environmental awareness, and sports.
Hoi An International School aims to be a community oriented school that supports our students, families and the broader community. Profit is not our motivation. Our focus is to provide the best possible education to our students and as a result grow constructive members of the community and inspire community leaders.
WHO WE ARE
At Hoi An International School we offer your child(ren) a learning environment of international standard. We focus on providing a holistic, student-centered education that is academically rigorous, while at the same time nurturing individual talents, creativity, as well as cultural and social awareness.
- Passionate Internationally qualified, experienced teaching team with many of our teacher’s having a learning support qualification.
- Our school encourages international diversity that celebrates Vietnamese culture, with over 21 different nationalities currently enrolled at our school.
- The first purpose-built international school, who pride ourselves on being environmentally friendly and equipped to international standards.
- We pride ourselves on our smaller class sizes, with a maximum of 16 students affording them individualized attention.
- The only school in central Vietnam offering both an International Baccalaureate and uniquely designed and integrated bilingual programme.
- We offer differentiated learning within the classroom as well as support for educational, emotional and behavioral needs.
- Bringing our community closer to nature through our natural outdoor spaces
GET IN TOUCH
You have further questions? If so, our friendly and knowledgeable admissions staff are always ready to handle inquiries in English or Vietnamese. We can arrange a meeting for you with the person who can best address your inquiries. Tours of the school are available anytime, but best by appointment. Visit our social media to get weekly updates about life at HAIS!Book a tour Call our admission Free trial day registration
PARENTS AND STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
Travelling the world with 3 small kids and this is one of the nicest international schools we have encountered so far. Highly motivated staff, beautiful environemt with attention to the individual. This may be a new school, but bringing in the experienced staff ensures top quality education.
After 9 years of searching for the perfect school experience in Central Vietnam we have finally struck gold with HAIS. The school could not be more amazing. The campus is inspiring, the curriculum so well balanced between Vietnamese/International.